Fresh Mango Salsa
This simple and colorful mango salsa is super easy to make! It’s sweet, spicy and absolutely delicious. Serve this fresh mango salsa with chips, on tacos or salads, or as a salad itself. It’s that good. Recipe yields about 3 cups salsa.
- 3 ripe mangos, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 large lime, juiced (about ¼ cup lime juice)
- 1/4 tsp salt, to taste
In a serving bowl, combine the prepared mango, bell pepper, onion, cilantro and jalapeño. Drizzle with the juice of one lime and mix well. Season to taste with salt. For best flavor, let the salsa rest for 10 minutes or longer.