Instapot Baby Back Ribs
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 rack of baby back ribs
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon red pepper akes
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce +more for dipping
- 1 cup beef broth
- cilantro for garnish
- Remove the membrane from the bottom side of the ribs by running
- a knife under the skin and then use a paper towel to grip and pull back
- to remove.
- Season ribs with salt, black pepper and red pepper akes
- on the
- meat side of the ribs. Then brush the ribs with 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- 3. Pour beef broth in the basin of the instant pot then place the rack
- on top (that comes with the instant pot) and place the baby back ribs
- inside the pot, standing on their side, wrapping around the inside of
- the pot.
- 4. Secure the lid, close off the pressure valve, turn on and press
- manual to high pressure and press the up button until the time hits 30
- minutes then let the valve naturally release (for more tender ribs) or
- quick release. I let mine naturally release for 10 minutes.
- 5. While the instant pot naturally release, preheat oven to broil. Line a
- baking sheet with foil. When the valve has released, remove ribs and
- brush with another 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce then place in the oven to
- broil and brown for 5 minutes.
- 6. Serve with BBQ sauce on the side and garnish with cilantro