Honey Glazed Chicken Thighs (Instpot)
Freeze For Later
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later
- Mix salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, chili powder, paprika and garlic powder together and set aside.
- Mix honey, cider vinegar and water. Set aside.
- Untuck the chicken thighs so they lie flat.
- Cover all sides in seasoning and divide the chicken among the indicated number of freezer containers.
- Pour the honey mixture over the chicken.
- Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Prep from frozen
- **Depending on your container size/shape and your serving size, you may need to adjust cooking times given as it is based on 4 servings frozen in a 64 ounce container.**
- Place the frozen contents inside the inner pot.
- Saute for 5 minutes.
- Lock the lid in place and seal the steam nozzle.
- Cook on high pressure for 12 minutes.
- Natural release for 5 minutes then quick release any remaining pressure.
- Serve the chicken with the excess glaze.