Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 plum peeled pitted and sliced thin
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 kiwi peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- mint leaves for garnish
- In a blender, puree banana, strawberries, milk, yogurt and orange juice until smooth.
- Pour evenly into 2 bowls, leaving enough room for the toppings.
- Top each bowl with 1/2 of the plum slices, raspberries, blueberries, kiwi slices, pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes.
- Garnish each bowl with a few minut leaves, if desired.
- Enjoy by the spoonful.
- Serve immediately.