All Meat Veggie Chili
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cups onion diced, about 1 large onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery about 1 stalk
- 1 cups carrots peeled and diced, about 4 medium carrots
- 2 tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cum
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- 4 cups zucchinis diced, about 2-3 medium zucchinis
- 1 15- ounce can tomato puree or tomato sauce
- 1 15- ounce can diced tomatoes
- In your seasoned skillet or 5-6 quart large cast iron pot, brown beef and garlic. Cook over medium heat until beef is thoroughly cooked and browned. Drain off excess fat, set aside.
- Add oil, onions, celery, carrots, and seasonings to the skillet and cook until translucent over medium-high heat, about 5-7 minutes. Once onions are golden and veggies are midway cooked, add zucchini and cook for 2 minutes, making sure you stir everything well.
- Add cooked beef, tomato puree/sauce, and tomatoes into the pot and stir well. Bring everything to a boil, stirring frequently, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Check on the amazing mixture every so often and stir. Serve immediately.
This is a very thick chili recipe. Add up to 1 cup of additional liquid (tomato sauce or water) to thin out the sauce if you prefer.