All-Natural No-Bake Cookies
- 1 cup honey or 1/2 c agave
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- Combine honey, coconut oil, and cocoa powder in a small pot and bring to a boil; cook at a boil for 2 minutes and remove from heat. Stir oats, peanut butter, coconut, and vanilla extract into the hot honey mixture until the peanut butter melts and the mixture is smooth.
- Drop mixture by spoonful onto waxed paper.
- Set aside to cool until firm, about 20 minutes.
Pam made these and they were very good.