Banana Date-Nut Cookies
- 2 bananas medium size
- 1/2 cup dates pitted chopped
- 1/3 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut shreds or 1 TB tahini
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 TB toasted wheat germ or flour
- 1 cup quick rolled oats
- Heat overn to 375 degrees.
- Chop or coarsely smash bananas.
- In a mixing bowl, combine bananas, dates, walnuts, oil, vanilla and salt. Beat with fork to combine.
- Stir in wheat germ and oats; let rest 2-3 min. to absorb.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared non-stick baking sheet or press flat.
- Bake 25 min. or until golden brown
- Yield: approx 12-15 cookies