Garlic Roasted Eggplant
- 1 eggplant cut into large strips
- 2 Tbsp . garlic infused olive oil or 3 Tbsp. olive oil mixed with 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- sea salt to sprinkle on top
- grated parmesan cheese
- chopped fresh herbs I used basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a baking pan or put parchment paper on top of a baking pan.
- Lay the strips on top of the pan evenly and drizzle with the garlic olive oil.
- Lightly dust with salt and bake for 15 minutes then turn the eggplant over and bake again for another 10 to 15 minutes or until the eggplant starts to get a nice deep brown color on the edges.
- Take out and put on a serving platter. Sprinkle with herbs and parmesan. Enjoy!