- 1 cup Raw Cashews
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1-2 Lime Juice and Zest
- 1 small Shallots
- 3 Garlic cloves
- Small piece of Ginger
- 1-2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 small Red Chili Pepper or Chili Powder
- 1-2 Tbsp. Honey
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 3-4 squirts of Lemon Grass Paste or make your own Lemon Grass Paste
Salad Toppings: Use all or add other favorites
- Chicken chopped (use any chicken, but try getting pastured/free range)
- Fresh mandarin oranges or can drained, mandarin oranges
- Fresh pineapple or drained can pineapple tidbits
- Coconut shred or sliced (fresh is great)
- Slivered or chopped raw almonds
- Chopped green onions
- Chopped bell peppers
- 1 cup chopped celery
- Shredded carrots
- Golden raisins
- Greens – romaine thinly sliced
- Any other greens: spinach, thinly shredded kale, arugula
- Coconut Brown Rice
Soak 1 cup cashews covered in water 2-4 hrs. Rinse and place in blender with all dressing ingredients.
Add coconut milk to desired consistency, can add water if needed.
Adjust amounts to individual taste preferences.
Let everyone build their own Haystack!