Oatmeal Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Candy Bars
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- (no substitutes this is what gives its creamy texture and flavor)
- 2 cups Oats not instant
- 1 1/4 cups Mini Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- In a medium sized saucepan, melt together peanut butter, honey and coconut oil
- Remove from heat and add oats, chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
- Stir until combined and chocolate chips are melted.
- Spread into 1 9x13 pan
- Refrigerate until hardened, about an hour.
- Store in refrigerator