Quinoa and Chicken Stir Fry
- 1 in cup cooked quinoa cookchicken broth
- 20 leaves fresh basil chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts cubed
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded & thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper seeded & thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a wok and stir fry the chicken till browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables; stir fry 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, salt, pepper; continue to stir fry till peppers are slightly limp.
- Stir the basil leaves in the cooked quinoa. Top with the stir fry mixture and serve ho