Johnston County Economic and Social

print
page 17 The original school at Kenly was built by J. T. and and W. H. Edgerton in 1890. … The first mayor was C. W. Edgerton … E. G. Barnes

Miscellaneous Industries

p. 27 A. H. Phelps, Four Oaks  9,860    3,870    20,500  14
J.S. Barnes
J.W. Barnes

p. 28  E. O. Aycock