- For the Eggs:
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- coconut oil spray
- For the Toppings:
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheese
- 4 pieces nitrate-free bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup organic baby spinach torn into small pieces
- Other Toppings: Your choice of fruit or meat
- Whisk together the eggs, coconut cream, sea salt, and ground pepper in a medium bowl. Make sure your toppings are ready to go before starting the next step.
- Heat a small ceramic non-stick sauté pan with coconut oil spray over medium heat.
- Pour just enough of your egg mixture to cover the bottom of the pan, swirling the pan around as needed to have an even coat.
- When the eggs are almost set up, sprinkle your toppings on them. Make sure to turn the heat down if your eggs are turning brown…yuck!
- Use a spatula to help roll it into a wrap. Mine were actually easy to roll, so you shouldn’t have a problem. Just make sure to unstick the sides before trying to roll it. Remove from the pan and stack them up on each other to keep them warm while you prepare the rest. Enjoy!
You can make some wraps and store for future use (up to 3 days in fridge or layer with wax paper and freeze)
Fresh Spinach Quiche Cups
Makes 6 servings
- Line a muffin pan with foil baking cups. Spray the cups with avocado oil. Or spray muffin tins with oil.
- Whisk eggs, and mix in all other ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Tips: May be frozen and reheated in the microwave if desired. Also note, any combination of vegetables may be used.